In addition to the main MMF activities, the following conferences and workshops were, at least partly, supported by MMF funding. Applications for funding can be made following regular calls for funding applications. The Application details are here.
- RES 2019: Special Session MMF "The Recent Decline in Real Interest Rates: Causes and Consequence", 15 April 2019, University of Warwick
- MMF PhD Conference 2019 at City, University of London, Sponsored by the Bank of England and Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics, April 30th – May 1st 2019
- “Workshop in Structural VAR models”, 30-31 May 2019, Queen Mary, University of London. MMF sponsored workshop.
- Workshop on "Macroprudential policies, Inequality, and Financial Inclusion: Redistributive Impacts, and Implications for Financial Stability " 21st June 2019 at City, University of London. MMF sponsored workshop.
- Workshop on “Too Much or Too Little Credit? Which Should Make us Worry More?” Centre for Macroeconomic Policy at Durham University Business School. MMF sponsored workshop.
- Warwick/Monash - Economic value of macro forecasts with big data (29 Jun - 1 Jul 2015) More information
- Birbeck - BCAM conference (29 May 2015) More information
- Cardiff Business School - What can we learn from micro price data (19-20 May 2015)
- Brunel - 11th BMRC-DEMS Conference on Macro and Financial Economics/Econometrics (18 May 2015) More information
Economic policy seminars (QMUL_MMF)
MMF Economic Policy Seminar: The Euro and Greece: What’s the way out? (May 2015) Download
MMF Economic Policy Seminar: The Instruments of Macroprudential Policy (November 2014) Download
MMF Economic Policy Seminar: Monetary and Fiscal Issues for an Independent Scotland (June 2014) Download
MMF Economic Policy Seminar: Interest Rate Normalisation (Spring 2014) Download