The Resolution Foundation and the Money, Macro and Finance Society are co-hosting a series of webinars to dive into the big economic challenges thrown up by COVID-19. Together we have brought together world-leading economists and policymakers to discuss those challenges – from the changing roles of central banks and governments, to how countries can navigate transformed labour markets and the unequal impacts of the crisis.
Challenges facing fiscal policymakers, 30 November, 11.30am-12.45pm
• Speakers: Simon Wren-Lewis and Stephanie Flanders. Register here.
Challenges facing monetary policymakers, 30 November, 2.30-3.45pm
• Speakers: Silvana Tenreyro and Sushil Wadhwani. Register here.
Challenges from the unequal impact on the labour market, 7 December, 2.30-3.45pm
• Speakers: Christopher Pissarides and Tara Sinclair. Register here.
Challenges facing policy and governance, 8 December, 11.30am-12.45pm
• Speakers: Ivor Crewe and Jill Rutter. Register here.
Challenges from the distributional impact of the crisis, 11 December, 11.30am-12.45pm
• Speakers: Ben Moll and Claudia Sahm. Register here.
To sign up to all webinars, click here.