51st Annual Conference of the Money, Macro and Finance Society
1-3 September 2020
Clare College, Cambridge
Call for Papers
The programme committee invites submissions from academic, government and business economists in any area of monetary, macro and financial economics.
Interested contributors should submit their unpublished manuscripts for consideration via the Conference Maker system by 15 May 2020.
Notification of acceptance will be given by 19 June 2020.
More information about accommodation will be posted here shortly.
- Submissions close: 15 May
- Acceptance decisions: 19 June
- Registration opens: 19 June
- First draft programme: 3 July
- Early bird registration closes: 31 July
- Late registration closes: 21 August
- Conference dates: Tuesday 1 September to Thursday 3 September