53rd Annual Conference of the Money, Macro and Finance Society
5-7 September 2022
University of Kent, Canterbury
Murillo Campello (Cornell University)
“Decision-Making under Uncertainty: Implications for Applied Research in Corporate Finance & Banking”
Catherine L Mann (MPC, Bank of England)
“Inflation persistence and monetary policy strategy”
George-Marios Angeletos (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
Emi Nakamura (University of California, Berkeley)
“Inflation and the Phillips Curve: Past and Present”
MPC25: Lessons learned from 25 years of the MPC.
Session Chair: Paul Mizen
Speakers: Mervyn King, Paul Tucker and Jagjit Chadha.
BoE Special session ‘Quantitative Tightening and Monetary Policy Normalization’
Session Chair: Mike Joyce (Bank of England)
- Gianluca Benigno (NY FED). Title: Managing Monetary Policy Normalization. Co-authors: Pierpaolo Benigno (University of Bern)
- Pascal Meichtry (University of Lausanne). Title: Unwinding Quantitative Easing. Co-authors: Cristiano Cantore (Bank of England)
- Bin Wei (Atlanta FED). Title: Quantifying “Quantitative Tightening” (QT): How many rate hikes is QT equivalent to?
MaGHiC Special Session: Tax Policies for Factor Market Distortions
- Gross Worker Flows over the Life Cycle, Ilhan Guner (Kent) (jointly with Tomaz Cajner and Toshihiko Mukoyama)
- A Ramsey Theory of Financial Distortions, Wei Cui (UCL) (jointly with Marco Bassetto)
- Tax Policy, Investment and Profit-Shifting, Irem Guceri (Oxford) (jointly with Katarzyna Bilicka and Michael Devereux)