Events in 2019
- RES 2019: Special Session MMF "The Recent Decline in Real Interest Rates: Causes and Consequence", 15 April 2019, University of Warwick
- MMF PhD Conference 2019 at City, University of London, Sponsored by the Bank of England and Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics, April 30th – May 1st 2019
- “Workshop in Structural VAR models”, 30-31 May 2019, Queen Mary, University of London. MMF sponsored workshop.
- Workshop on "Macroprudential policies, Inequality, and Financial Inclusion: Redistributive Impacts, and Implications for Financial Stability " 21st June 2019 at City, University of London. MMF sponsored workshop.
- Workshop on “Too Much or Too Little Credit? Which Should Make us Worry More?” Centre for Macroeconomic Policy at Durham University Business School. MMF sponsored workshop.